Home > Career > Opening: Data Analyst - Industrial PC
Data Analyst - Industrial PC-Computer Hardware
Lanner Electronics USA Inc. have established ourselves as a leading designer and manufacturer of cutting-edge industrial PC products. Our products include network security and embedded computer system. We are searching for an Data Analyst, especially in the computer hardware discipline.
Postion: Data Analyst
1. Collect data from various Lanner internal data collection systems including the Shop Floor Information system,
Abnormal Notice Process system and e-Maker system; organize and analyze it for completeness;
and report any issues with the data collection systems to the management.
2. Use the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods to condense the large amounts
of raw data into manageable and comprehensible packets carrying information about component performance,
for both existing and in-development advanced network appliances, utilizing data reduction software,
which requires application of advanced math skills.
3. Analyze the reduced data it to determine if component performance meets quality assurance standards by translating the reduced data into equations,
tables, performance graphs, or other types of visual charts in order to analyze the performance of the various advanced network appliance components.
4. Utilize data visualization and reporting software to create said graphs and charts, and utilize the equations, charts and graphs to create summary reports regarding component performance.
5. Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving component performance for advanced network appliances.
6. Utilize advanced math methodologies to develop mathematical models to determine which solution will achieve the best result.
7. Conduct additional analyses to determine if the solution does not have any adverse effects on the performance of any of the other advanced
network appliance components and develop mathematical models that lead to the best overall component performance.
8. Meet with engineers and technicians to discuss findings regarding any performance or quality issues discovered during the data analyses.
9. Regularly re-formulate data interpretation based on addition of new data collected by comparing and identifying the areas of change and
present the new findings to the engineering department for their use.
Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics or Economics + two years of relevant work experience.
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Lanner Electronics USA, Inc., 47790 Westinghouse Drive, Fremont, CA 94539